This is Paul at the skate park. He loves to do scooter tricks and ride around with his friends. Yes, he's only two! His athleticism amazes me and I'm glad he didn't inherit it from me.
He really wants a skateboard. But I don't feel like making any trips to the emergency room. A few weeks ago we went to Kohls, and even though we came a different way, Paul recognized where we were and asked if we were at the ball store (Joe's is down the way and Jer has taken him there before). I said no we were going to a Mommy store today. Undeterred, he asked if the ball store was by here. I told him it was and hoped he would drop it. He was so well-behaved at Kohls, though, that when he asked again when we came out I couldn't refuse. We drove down there and when we got in said, "Let's go find the skateboards!" and walked right to them. His eyes just lit up as he practiced his "moves."
6 comments:
That is pretty good, I like how he tries to hop like he is on a skateboard. Cute, he is growing so fast. How old is he now?
Man that is SO cute! Justin was very impressed with his agility on that scooter. He's amazing. We were watching the video without sound so I'm excited for when I can watch it again later WITH sound. I'm sure it'll be even better. So cute. Tell him to quit growing up. :)
That is my nephew!!! I know him and am related to him! It brings a tear to my eye...I love you, Paul
That is the finest scooter riding known to man or beast. Perhaps this shall be remember in the annals of history for its display of physical agility and sportsmanship.
Wow! He is so grown up and cute, I especially loved the "Cheese" in the middle and all the singing while he rides. He is so cool!
Oh ya! I wanted to say, I really like the new layout, very nice.
Post a Comment