So, like most of you, I'm assuming, I hate grocery shopping! There's pretty much not one part of it that I like: thinking about what to have, making the list, loading the boys, shopping, the stand-still at the checkout, loading and unloading the groceries...it's the worst part of my week. I was complaining to Jeremy about this and saying that I wish there was a program where I could select the dinners and it would put together a list of what I needed, grouped in categories. So he did a little research and behold Grocery List Generator!
I think this is going to make that horrible day a little easier to bear.
10 comments:
If you use the grocery list generator it comes with a bunch of recipes. We just deleted all those recipes and added our own. It's a bit of work at first but once done the shopping list is done in 5-7 clicks of a mouse!
Very cool! By the way, I really like your new lay out.
Thats a great idea, I must say I hate grocery shopping but I actually like planning my meals. Hopefully they have some good recipe ideas!
If I cooked I would use this for sure! I love your new background! How do you do that?
Wow Terra. I'm definatley going to check that out.i was just complaining about grocery shopping to Tyler. thanks for the tip.
You'll have to tell us how you like it. If you do, maybe I'll give it a try. I'm totally with you. I think grocery shopping and laundry are the two chores I hate the most.
how cool! I admit I was skeptical at first, because they would have their own recipes and their own ingredient lists, etc. but now that I'm looking at it, I'm so excited to try it out! Thanks for sharing.
I just installed it-I will now have to find the time to learn how to do it, but I am sure it will be well worth it in the long run. Thanks. I also despise shopping.
I actually don't mind the shopping as long as I don't have to go to three stores for the best deals. I just hate figuring out what to make for dinner. I had a hard enough time figuring out what I wanted to eat when I was single, now I have other's I'm responsible for, ugh!
Post a Comment