Friday, April 18, 2008

New Do

This is the first time in my life that I've grown my hair out long. It's been awhile and I've really liked long hair, more than I thought I would. But with summer approaching, I decided to chop it. I'm not very talented at hair styling, so I wanted to go back to short--my comfort zone I guess. I'm also not photogenic, so the only picture I'll post is of the back. My sister-in-law's friend, Bonnie, cut it and she did a fabulous job for a great deal. I got some highlights too. I'm totally in love with the results.

Ok, ok...here's a picture of the front too.

14 comments:

Delee said...

Too cute! I love the highlights!

Aubrey said...

It looks great! I miss being able to color my hair... that is one of those luxuries that I left behind when I had Ella. Anyway, so cute.

Susan said...

I like the do! It's very cute. It's so fun to have you enjoy :)

Susan said...

Let me complete that thought!... "HAIR!....HAIR! It's so fun to have HAIR you enjoy :)"

Josh and Cori said...

I LOVE it! I think it's the season for everyone to chop their hair-it's just so fun! So, are you guys coming up for Graduation?

Tina said...

I love it!!! Can't wait to see it in person. Glad Bonnie was able to do it for you. Are you feeling better?

Natalie said...

That is a cute cut. I need to get mine cut too. Maybe I'll copy you. It looks cute and easy to maintain.

Rachel said...

Cute!

JandS Morgan said...

I want to see a picture of the front. It looks great from the back. I love flippy layers.

Aubrey said...

Very cute!

Kim-the-girl said...

It looks to me like you have plenty of talent for doing hair, it is so cute! Layers are always a big fear of mine. I've never dared to have them very deep, it looks fabulous on you! I agree we want a picture of the front!

Amy said...

Looks like a cute do, but I'd have to see the front to really know. :) How many inches did you cut?

Barney Family Blog said...

Terra, Terra no picture of the front? Really you sell yourself short you are beautiful and every picture that I have seen of you show sthat!! I do love the haircut though. I chopped mine last summer, and haven't cut it since and now that summer is approaching I think I need to chop it again. It is too hot and humid here for long hair.
PS I'm jealous you had Dean Hughes as a professor. I really like him!

Stacey said...

you look great! You'll have to let me know what it's like with two boys!