Paul: Conquered the fireman pole at the playground. Is Mommy and Daddy's big helper. Loves to be in charge. Says the funniest things. Enjoys gathering random toys into buckets, bags, and suitcases. Sings "Take me out to the Ballgame" and " I am a Child of God." Likes to watch Playhouse Disney. Still wants a skateboard.Jer: Works at the Eye Institute of Utah. Likes watching surgeries and basketball. Plans to fix up the Vespa. Is looking for a Saturday project. Is the boys' favorite parent. Is excited to graduate soon.
Sam: Is practically running now. Wants to climb. Has favorite words: "don't," "daddy," "yea!" "beep beep," "baby," "no," "uh-oh" "hi" "mommy." Loves to go down the slide which he calls, "wee." Enjoys putting lids on things. Copies Paul. Points at everything. Blows kisses.
Terra: Is the mom. Has become the ward babysitter. Enjoys being Achievement Day leader. Is excited for Spring to come.
3 comments:
Ward babysitter huh? Make sure you're getting the other end of the deal too!
I can totally see you being a great achievement day leader. Good for you!
Almost graduated!! Yippee!
fun to hear a quick update- and your blog looks cute. I looked at your other blog too, you have the best decorating ideas- I'll have to check back for some when we are settled one day. :)
That's a nice concise way to update. Sounds like you guys are doing well, aren't kids fun? Sorry that you've become the ward babysitter...that can be rough!
Post a Comment