Jeremy's not old, Ethan just turned 31! I like to remind him he's 5 years older than me for about 6 weeks, its too bad your b-day is right before Jeremy's so you can't have the same pleasure ;o) Happy B-day Jeremy!
Happy Birthday to BOTH of you!! I hope you got to do something fun. I keep thinking about the fact that you guys are about to GRADUATE!!! Hooray hooray, I'm so excited for you!
7 comments:
How cute is Sam? And happy belated b-day Jeremy. Damon and I aren't far behind, but it's nice to know you are older :)
Okay, for real, let's plan something. What's next week looking like for you guys?
Jeremy's not old, Ethan just turned 31! I like to remind him he's 5 years older than me for about 6 weeks, its too bad your b-day is right before Jeremy's so you can't have the same pleasure ;o) Happy B-day Jeremy!
Happy Birthday to BOTH of you!! I hope you got to do something fun. I keep thinking about the fact that you guys are about to GRADUATE!!! Hooray hooray, I'm so excited for you!
Oh my gosh! He's talking so well! I want to come visit so bad!
Happy birthday! see you soon.
Very very cute! Anna wants to keep watching the clip over and over again!
Cute, Happy Birthday Jeremy!
Post a Comment