Monday, May 12, 2008

Gotta Love It

I'm going out of town for a couple weeks...hooray! Since I won't be blogging much, this'll be sure to keep you entertained.






Mom Jeans commercial - kewego
Mom Jeans commercial - kewego

Mom Jeans commercial - kewego
For moms who are not the greatest in shape, this is a commercial showing some different style of jeans that fit them.
Video from idog

6 comments:

Trenda said...

Too funny! Have fun in Oregon, we are heading to California for a while too! Fun times! We want to have you guys over for dinner at some point when you get back! I'll call you!

Rachel said...

I Love it! The sad thing is I know a woman our age who wears mom jeans, yikes!

Delee said...

Thanks for the good laugh!

Aubrey said...

That was funny, thanks for the laugh. Have a good time in Oregon.

Amy said...

That's pretty funny. I always hated those pants. Elastic waist bands are always a bad sign. :)

Cam said...

I hope you don't mind that I put the link for this on my blog too, it's just so funny, it gives me a good laugh every time I see it. Can't wait to see all the updates about graduation and everything else!