Sorry, I won't be able to make it... lolCongrats Jeremy! Have fun at Graduation! We're so proud of you!
Congratulations Jer. Sorry we won't be there either. We are so excited for you and your family!!
awesome, we'll be there.
I wish I were there to tell you all congrats! What an exciting time in life! I hope you guys have a great time!
We probably can't stop by. I have conflict at 1:30 p.m. in PDX.... Ugh!It would be fun to see your family again!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sorry, I won't be able to make it... lol
Congrats Jeremy! Have fun at Graduation! We're so proud of you!
Congratulations Jer. Sorry we won't be there either. We are so excited for you and your family!!
awesome, we'll be there.
I wish I were there to tell you all congrats! What an exciting time in life! I hope you guys have a great time!
We probably can't stop by. I have conflict at 1:30 p.m. in PDX.... Ugh!
It would be fun to see your family again!
Post a Comment