



Number two of three nieces arriving this year was born on June 4. Jeremy's sister had baby number four, Abigail Ada. She is probably the smallest baby I've ever held and very cute. Paul was so sweet with her and loves to hold her and got a turn to feed her too. Sam surprised me by whacking her on the head twice! I'll have to keep my eye on him. Congrats to the Dillinghams!
5 comments:
You said two were born on June 4th who was the other one? Congrats Kiley and family.
Oh that is very cute. And HOLY COW, when did Sam get to be such a big kid?! SHEESH!
Paul looks like he's ready to be a big brother again ;o) He's a natural!
New babies are so sweet, how fun to see your family grow!
How cute!! Paul has the prettiest eyes ever! Just like his mom!! How are you Terra! I miss you! Hope all is well! Hopefully we make it to UT soon so we can hang out a bit! Love ya!
Post a Comment