Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tagged Times Two

This tag was at a bad time since we're getting ready to move and well, you know how that goes. I did this last night. The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Then you tag five others. So here it goes:
the kitchen sink (the dishes are clean--just drying!)the fridge (it really needs a scrubbing)the toilet (ah, come on)
the closet (I wish it was a walk-in)
the laundry room
favorite room (I don't really have one, so this is a new arrangement that I like)favorite shoes
kids (my sweet sleeping boys)
I tag: Kim, Delee, Kathy, Stephanie, Camille


A to Z About Me
A- Attached or Single?
Attached
B-Best Friend? my sister Delee
C-Cake or pie? Cake
D-Day of choice? Friday
E-Essential Item? shoes
F-Favorite color? pink!
G-Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears
H-Home town? Puyallup, WA
I-Favorite indulgence? dessert for breakfast
J-January or July? July
K-Kids? 2 boys
L-Life isn't complete without? My family
M-Marriage date?May 10, 2002
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister, 3 brothers
O-Oranges or Apples? oranges
P-Phobias? bees
Q-Quote? "snapdragon!"
R-Reasons to smile? summertime
S-Season of choice? fall
T-Tag 3 people: Kina, Delee, Susan
U-Unknown fact about me? I don't know how to swim
V-Vegetable? carrots
W-Worst habit? interrupting people
X-Xray or Ultrasound? ultrasound
Y-Your favorite food? Chocolate chip cookies
Z-Zodiac sign: Taurus

7 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

I love those green shoes! Very cute!

Delee said...

Your taggs are really cute. Your
pictures turned out so much better than mine.
You really can't swim? Interesting.

Kara said...

Seiously...you can't swim? I was racking my brain, trying to think if I have ever seen you swim??? I don't know... That's funny.

Carrie said...

Kay, where did you get those shoes? I love them!

JandS Morgan said...

Funny how many of you are blogging when your kid's sleep. I'm typing while my baby crawls around crying, what a terrible mom I am.

Aubrey said...

You ought to be proud of yourself... that is a dang clean house to show off on the spot! :) Cute post.

Cam said...

Hi Terra- thanks for including me in the tag, thankfully I had recently cleaned the girls' room and the bathroom (but hadn't gotten to everything else yet- including getting the girls ready for the day!) It is good to know that we all don't have sparkling kitchens and bathrooms at a moment's notice- it's hard work being a wife and mom for sure!