Monday, June 23, 2008

Milestones

Sam has been jabbering up a storm--his vocabulary has really taken off and it's been so fun. He said his first sentence the other day in the pool--"get the ball." Of course he won't say it for the camera. He loves to climb too and can go down the slide at the playground all by himself. I also caught him up on a chair last week. He thinks he's pretty neat stuff being able to get on top of things and get into more things too. 16 months has been a very fun stage.
He had his first time out for hitting me. I put him in the corner and he looked around and giggled. Apparently, he thought it was great to go to time out like Paul does. The next time he hit I warned him that he would go to time out and he put himself there. I had to grab the camera--funny little guy.
Here's a video of him singing. I don't know why my boys refuse to perform for the camera, so this is the best I could get.

9 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

He looks SO big in that picture, has he really grown up that much since we last saw you guys?! He is so funny, Levi HATES time out, but he still hits me a lot!

Tina said...

What a kid! Love him. I love his little facial expressions!!!

Delee said...

That's too funny! He's stinkin' cute!

Rachel said...

What a cutie! It was worth it just to see him scrunch up his face like that. Made me laugh.

Debra said...

He's a talker! Keira is saying more and more, its a fun stage. We're waiting for a visit from you guys! Your welcome anytime, we dont have much room in our tiny apt, but my parents have a pretty nice trailer you could crash in:)

Amy said...

That is too funny. I just tried to record Bode this morning and had a similar experience except the first take was perfect unfortunately our camcorder is messed up and only got a blurred last 10 seconds. As if it's not difficult enough to get them to perform. What a cutie though. I want to get him and Bode together to play maybe Christmas time.

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Can't believe how fast the time is going. What a cutie. Funny that he thought it was cool to be in time out. Guess he just wants to be like big brother.

Travis and Heather said...

He is just darling. Travis and I just sat and laughed at all your movies of him. He is HUGE and WALKING!! Apparently it has been awhile. So...the reason we were on your blog was to help us decide about graduation. If we got to graduation there are a lot of financial cons with the navy and such....if we missed it would we be forever sorry? I know this is random...but it is my current stress and I always have felt that I could have a "stressful moment" with Terra.

Susan said...

i haven't been on the computer for a while so it's fun to check your blog. Sam is a cutie - I LOVE his wink! That's totally awesome ;)