1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
12 comments:
Hey Terra- I remember that I used to love coming to the other ward's playgroup, and you were so fun to talk to. I also remember coming to your apartment for the first time and thinking you had an incredible sense of style- you should be an interior designer. And I was glad when you moved into the 2nd ward.
LOL! Mine is the same as Camille's. Dang. I just loved hanging out with you and your little family. One memory I do have is when all of us opt wives went to McMenamins and went swimming/soaking in their hot tub. You have such a great sense of humor.
One of my favorite memories with you was when you and KellyAnne came over to hang out while our hubbies watched the Jazz game. It was so much fun!
One of my earliest memories of you was at playgroup over by Forest Gale Elementary shortly after you had moved in. You were pregnant with Paul, and so darn cute. I had no idea we'd become such close friends! I'm so glad we did. :)
Trying to come up with just one memory of you makes me a little emotional. I really miss you! I remember how delicious your ragu was the first time I had it, I remember Paul's first birthday party with the snowmen, I remember meeting your family in Puyallup and finding out that you were pregnant with Sam! I remember lots of fun game nights with you and Jeremy, where we usually just ended up talking rather than play many games. I remember watching the finale of the Office season with you guys. I remember that you recommended some great books to me that I loved like the Historian, and mostly when I think of you I remember just feeling happy and comfortable and enjoying talking about our kids. Those were good times. You've always been such a great friend and I'm afraid I'm not even scratching the surface when it comes to things I love and appreciate about you. You are talented and amazing. I think I want to be like you when I grow up. :)
Oh sorry, I was supposed to just give a memory. Sorry, I got carried away! Oh well.
I remember meeting you at the Salt Lake temple about a month before we moved out here and thinking that you were so nice.
After we moved up here, my impression just kept getting better and better. You were always so nice, and I enjoyed having a friend. I've also enjoyed getting to know you better through your blog. You are a wonderful mother and your kids are so lucky to have you.
Do you remember when we were lttle and we used to play the game "Bounce Back" (when we were supposed to be sleeping.) It was the silliest game that we invented and we'd say stupid things like "If you want ice cream and Mom says No, what do you do? Bounce Back!" and we'd fly onto our beds on our backs.... Good times, good times.
I loved growing up with you. You have always been an amazing sister and a wonderful friend.
a memory of Terra:
that time you pulled your hair around your face and said "I shoulda been a hippie" - awesome
Since Jeremy's not getting any:
getting up at 5am to study for first-year finals and teaching me how to do a rubik's cube instead of studying for third-year finals
Hi Button: I remember giving you chocolate in the back seat of the car on the way on from the mall. You were such a little peanut, so smart, and with a good sense of smell! I have the same great memory with as with Delee, sitting in the love seat rockers and talking about boys! I'm also happy that you found a good one, and so did Delee. See you soon!!!
spending the night in the playroom, my first french vanilla hot chocolate, tp-ing, you teaching me how to drive a stick (in the old Edgemont parking lot...right?), seminary, South Hill Mall, something about a stolen car while we were out at the lake (ha!), all the drama, EFY, boys, high school! Oh, Terra, I miss you. I hated reading all of these other comments because it made me jealous of how much fun you've been having with all these girls and I haven't seen you in years! Next time we're home we have to hang out!
Hi Terra,
Jeremy's email is jwvg4@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Christie
Alright Terra you asked for it. Here is my memory. One night Terra and I were on the couch watching TV. Terra was Pregnant with one of our boys, I can't remember which one. Now understand that a pregnant woman has limited... bowel control. Now, while on the couch watching some entertaining program I hear the sputter of an engine?? PFFT! and Terra snorts, another sputter FFFTT! and a shriek like cough, this cycle quickens. "This thing is going to start" I say alound, "pull the Choke" FFFTT!, "give it some gas" PHTT!... This goes on for nearly a full minute with Terra and I laughing with tears rolling down our faces. Farting is so funny. Thanks for the laughs Terra. Love Ya!
Remember when we double dated with Jeremy's friend Damon and went to look at RVs? Weird!!!
Post a Comment