Friday, July 11, 2008

Welcome to Our Home





23 comments:

Stopher and Nicolle said...

Did you buy a house? It is super cute. So jealous of all that space!!

Delee said...

I LOVE it! You did a great job. Did you make all your curtains? They're so cute.

Janelle Johnson said...

What an adorable house. You guys are in Utah, right? Where are you at?

Kim-the-girl said...

Look at all that space! I am SO jealous (we are in a tiny 1 bedroom hotel/apartment until we move into our house)! I wish we could come visit, maybe if you're there at Christmas time...

Stephanie said...

Your house is soo cute. So you guys are in SLC for one more year for residency, right? Hopefully we can make it down there sometime and see you guys!

Rachel said...

Looks awesome. I bet you love it!

Aubrey said...

That is awesome, I didnt know you guys moved to a house. Did you buy? Looks so cute!

Kathy Ricks said...

I love it! You have done such a good job decorating it. It must feel good to live in a house. Next put some yard pictures on. Tell Paul that I am so happy that Santa is going to have a chimney to come down at his house this Christmas! Oh, I'm just happy for you!!!!!!! love you

Natalie said...

That is beautiful. Very spacious. And I love the way that you have decorated it. I'm going to steal some of your ideas!

Terra said...

We didn't buy--we're just renting a basement. It's been great having all the room and a yard though. We're still in Salt Lake--Sandy actually. We'd love to have visitors!

Rachel said...

Terra, send me your email address, the one I have isn't working. Thx,
Rachel

Aubrey said...

Very jealous of the kitchen... it is impossible for more then one person to be in my kitchen without everyone tripping over each other.. how fun! We'll have to come see it in August!

Devin said...

wow! looks great we'll have to try to come visit you guys

Marc Gingell said...

Looks like you guys have a lot of room! Love it!

izzynjen said...

Beautiful home and I can't believe how big your boys are!

izzynjen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trenda said...

Love the space too! Ours still feels a little too small! :( We are still renting and are having second thoughts on buying . . . we'll see. We are actually thinking about sandy or draper. Now that your settled, we need to get together. What days are best for you?

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

That is an amazing basement rental! Congratulations. Love the view. After I have this baby and we settle into life a little we'll totally need to hit the zoo.

Barney Family Blog said...

How nice to be in a house! I love the firplace and kitchen looks so nice and big. What a great find! It sounds like you guys have been busy moving and having lots of fun!

Tina said...

love it! Can't wait to come see it!!! :)

KellyAnne said...

Holy huge kitchen batman!
Love it Terra. And what a view!
You always make every place look so nice. Hey you even made Garden Grove look good!!

Amy said...

That looks like it will be so nice for you guys!! Very cool!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Looks like you have a lot more room. That is great. You decorate it so cute as well. Glad you made the move.