Sam is becoming much less of a baby and much more of a little boy. He's also at that fun (sometimes challenging) stage of quirky behaviors. Here are some fun (and not so fun) things about Sam-man:Sam will go anywhere (running) if you say, "ready, set, Go!" I can say go here or there forever and he won't move until I say those magic words; then he takes off.
Sam loves to hold whatever he can find up to his ear, cock his little head, and pretend to babble on his phone while walking around the house.
He throws everything (and I mean everything) he can get his hands on.
He loves shoes and hats.
He enjoys pointing to and naming his body parts, especially his toes, which make him giggle.
When he's happy about something ( like seeing his binky) he claps his hands and says, "yea!" (sometimes it's so random it just cracks me up).
Sam gives me kisses when he's being naughty.
If he sees a pillow, he'll lay down on it and pretend to snore.
Sam can throw a monstrous fake tantrum.
If someone says anything about singing or a song Sam will break out into "E-I-E-I-O."
I'm sure there are so many other things which I can't think of right now, but needless to say, there's not much of a dull moment at our house lately.
6 comments:
Its kind of weird to think of Sam doing all these things, the last time we really spent time with y'all he was so quiet. How cute the way he's growing up!
I love that stage! So fun and exhausting! I'm kind of in between that stage right now. I'm in the crawling/standing stage with Lucy now and it just amazes me how much I have forgotten from the other two...it feels like so long ago.
Could you email me your email address? The one I have for you keeps coming back undeliverable.
Thanks,
Becca Seamons
I just cannot wait to see the Sam Man!!! Looks like he likes to wink - what is he doing when he crinkles up his face? love you
I can't wait to see him! I feel like I'm missing everything! He is so cute.
I love it when they start figuring out the crazy contortions they can do with their faces. Such a cute picture. I do love that age even for all it's difficulties. He looks like a very cute and fun boy.
What a character! He sounds so much like Molly you wouldn't believe. I can't wait to get those two together!
Post a Comment