



We took the boys up to the temple quarry (which is only 5 minutes from our house, how awesome) to try to get some pictures. Paul sat right down and posed perfectly. Sam was not cooperative. He was frustrated that he couldn't keep up with his brother climbing on all the rocks. They look so grown up in these pictures. If you look close you can see the boogers under Sam's nose and the scratches on his forehead--he's such a boy.
9 comments:
Your boys are so big! They look so cute.
Wow! They totally look grown up and so cute! We miss you guys! Can you email me your phone number again? I'd love to chat sometime... or you could call me when you get a chance if you still have my number.
They are SO cute! Love those big brown eyes
Makes me miss them. Give them hugs and kisses from Auntie Kathy, PLease. love you
Yay! for bottling! I am very impressed. I didn't believe Janelle when she told me that I missed you. I didn't even think that you might be there! And you just think what you want about me being sick..... ;)
Handsome boys! Sam is getting so blonde!
Wow..this is a small world...just curious..how did you find our blog?
Sorry about the last comment it cut off before I was done...My wife and I were trying to figure out who we might know that you know..sort of thing...It is great to hear from you..Cute kids!!
Gus
cute cute cute!!! They look so handsome!!
Post a Comment