Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Random

Since I've gotten this similar tag a couple times, I'm going to try a Halloween twist.
8 Random Things About Me:
1. I was once a box of nerds for Halloween. It was awesome, but hard to move around.
2. I made Paul's 1st Halloween costume--a dog which Sam wore as well.
3. Usually, Jeremy and I dress up too. We like to match.
4. I used to hide my Halloween candy in random places in my room when I was a kid.
5. I will admit that I eat my kids' candy and then throw a lot of it away.
6. Halloween is not my favorite holiday, by a long shot, but it is more fun with kids.
7. I hate scary movies.
8. Autumn is my favorite season. (Hey, I was running out of stuff.)
I added some pictures from Halloween's past.

11 comments:

Kathy Ricks said...

OK - pregnant cheerleader, is that why your skirt didn't match your sweater?! I love it! One picture, you in the purple shirt, you look like Grandma Ricks, the picture of her and Grandpa standing together, posed just like you two. Spooky. love you, and, we can start the count down to you moving home - if you dare!!!!!

Kathy Ricks said...

no - I take it back, you in the purple shirt look like Grandma. Jeremy doesn't look like Grandpa! At least not in any pictures I've seen LOL

Kim-the-girl said...

Jeremy makes such a good nerd! And you are way to cute to be a witch! I love that I remember some of those... I miss you! I'm not a huge fan of Halloween either, but I try to get into it by making costumes for the kids.

Cali said...

I think it is so cute that you all dress up. What are you all doing this year?0

KellyAnne said...

Hmm I was going to say that the nerd ones were my favorite, but then I saw the last one. VERY cool!

Travis and Heather said...

I miss you guys. I loved all your pictures. I cannot believe how much your boys have changed in such a little time. They are so so beautiful/handsome. I loved the part about how you eat your kids candy and throw the rest away! ditto to that one sista!

Tina said...

I love that last picture!! You are both so clever in your costumes! I wish i had that talent!!!! :)

JandS Morgan said...

I love the 20's flapper costume. You guys look too cute.

I used to hide my Halloween candy simply to keep my younger siblings from eating it :)

Debra said...

you guys are fun Halloweeners! ya, thats not a word...So we live so close, yet so far away! we need to get together. Once we finally get a house, we'll have you up. But in the meantime if your up our way, give us a ring.

Rachel said...

I hid my candy as a kid too. But I hid it all in the same spot, the good stuff. My goal was to save it till Christmas. My sister ate it. But get this: our dentist buys back Candy from the kids, and then matches a donation to charity. Cool, huh?

Delee said...

I think my days of wearing that cute flapper dress you made are long gone! I still have it if you want to try to sqeeze into it again! Or maybe I'll save it for Elle to wear when she's 12.... :)