Since I believe any holiday isn't complete without festive food (plus it's a tricky way of trying to get my kids to fill up on dinner instead of candy) we had orange tomato soup with bat grilled cheese sandwiches. We also made some cute scarecrow cupcakes for Paul's party.
Happy Halloween!










11 comments:
You are so awesome! I love how much fun you make everything. what lucky kids you have :)
You are so good at decorating with with stuff that isn't too pricey, but is still so cute! I'll have to copy some of your ideas next year! Your kids looked so cute too!
Such cute little boys! I'm happy they had such a fun day. Your house looks adorable also. Good job!
Terra you are so fun! And what cute kids you have. Did you and Jeremy dress up this year?
They are so cute! What a cute idea for costumes!
The boys are getting so big! They look so cute in their costumes.
Such a cute fam!
Thanks for coming yesterday! It was good seeing you. We'll have to keep in touch blog-style :)
chadandstephanie.blogspot.com
You decorated your house so cute!!!! Your boys looked great!
Oh my goodness, those are two of the cutest costumes. They look great and so did the house. Happy Halloween
Such cute costumes! I love the toy story theme! It was so funny the other day Nate randomly said I wonder how my little friend Paul is doing in SL. So funny! We had a great time hangin with you while we were there!
Love all your cute Halloweeen decor!! You are so talented!! And your boys are so cute in their costumes!
Post a Comment