Monday, December 22, 2008

Echoes of Christmas

Tonight we went with some friends to Echoes of Christmas. It's a live musical nativity at Liberty Park. There were six scenes with real animals that the kids could pet. I think it helped the Christmas story "come alive" for the boys. As the wisemen were singing Paul said, "I don't see a star." Sam thought our shepard guide was Jesus. I think tomorrow is the last night, but hopefully it will return next year.

Hunter, Hailey and Paul watching Mary and Joseph

4 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Merry Christmas! It looks like you guys are having a great time! We miss you.

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

I've never heard of that. So cool!

JandS Morgan said...

Wow, that is really cool, I had no idea Liberty Park does that.

Travis and Heather said...

Terra, I loved your christmas cards. They were SOOO cute. Your boys are so awesome, I loved the video of Sam talking. He is a hoot.

Heather