Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday, My Sam

Today is Sam's birthday. Last night we had his puppy party. He has been very excited about his birthday coming up and says "I be two." Sam is such a joy to be around. Seriously, everyone just loves him. About our Sam:
He has so much imagination. He pretends his food is something and has conversations with it; he goes to "work" most days; he acts like a puppy or kitty, etc.
He hates dinner, but loves breakfast.
He's a talker--he even talks to himself, about himself.
He likes to sing.
He loves his brother, Uncle Neil, Grandma and Daddy the most.
He can tattle.
He's not terribly social.
He loves to run.
He's usually rather quiet.
He asks to take naps.
He loves candy and gum.
He'll eat most anything covered in sauce, even hot sauce.
I'm so lucky to be his mom.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Sam!

Mom and Dad said...

Sam, you are just too cute and are soooo loved.I'm so sad I wasn't there. Love Grandma

Kathy Ricks said...

Happy Birthday Sam!!!! I love you to infinity and beyond! Auntie Kathy

JandS Morgan said...

Love the asking to take naps :) Happy Birthday Sam!

Travis and Heather said...

I cannot believe it, last time I saw Sam he was sitting on the lawn while our kids were playing the pool. He was eating solids and we were all laughing at how darn cute he was. I will have to start emailing Jeremy all sorts of exciting airfares to see "da Bears"...after all lodging is free, how can you really say no to such a weekend.:) That would be awesome, they can go to the game and we can go to Oprah....booooya!

Jamey said...

Your boys are so handsome. It seems like this little boy was just born!