Friday, February 20, 2009

A New Temple

We were happy to be part of the new Draper Temple Open House. On Monday I worked at the Stake Center next door on cookie clean-up crew. It was fun to see the little families come through and hear the missionaries answer questions. Thursday we went through the open house with our family. I was excited to take the boys and especially Paul was very interested. Needless to say, I think the bus ride was their favorite part. Paul plowed his way through the rooms and was grumpy. Sam kept saying, "shh. temple." When we went in the celestial room he said, "that is pretty." The temple is very beautiful and I look forward to going back in a couple months and then again one day with our boys.

4 comments:

KellyAnne said...

It's so pretty! And very cool that you were able to be part of it, what a great experience!

JandS Morgan said...

That is so great you were able to experience this and help out too. I feel bad that for all the years we lived in Utah I never went to the many dedications they had. Hopefully it will provide somewhat of a lasting impression for your boys.

Mom and Dad said...

family forever look to the temple

Amy said...

It looks pretty of course. What a neat experience to share with your kids.