It's Monday, so this song is stuck in my head. Today Paul skipped preschool to just "hang out at home all day." We ate cookies for breakfast and the boys watched PBS kids all morning long. It's been a great Monday.
This is how our little sweet tooth eats his shredded wheat: just bites off the frosting.
In the afternoon we made Oobleck. Sam had a hey-day. This is the face he made for every picture. Gotta love it!
I love that you had cookies for breakfast! Brownies are my personal favorite breakfast food--but I probably shouldn't admit that!
What was that you made? I've never heard of it.
Now that we are finally getting settled we would love to come and see you some time. We actually went to the Draper Temple open house on Saturday, and thought about giving you a call while we were in the area, but there were a TON of people there and our visit took about an hour longer than we thought that it would! But, it was wonderful. I loved reading about your experiences helping with the open house--thank you for sharing them with us.
I love that he heats the frosting only! HILARIOUS! Maybe I should make cookies to have for breakfast tomorrow, I'm sure the kids wouldn't mind.
It is so good to "hear" from you! I wanted to call you the other day, but the number in my phone must be your old one because it was NOT you! :) I'll have to find your new one and call you sometime soon!
4 comments:
I love that you had cookies for breakfast! Brownies are my personal favorite breakfast food--but I probably shouldn't admit that!
What was that you made? I've never heard of it.
Now that we are finally getting settled we would love to come and see you some time. We actually went to the Draper Temple open house on Saturday, and thought about giving you a call while we were in the area, but there were a TON of people there and our visit took about an hour longer than we thought that it would! But, it was wonderful. I loved reading about your experiences helping with the open house--thank you for sharing them with us.
LOVE that face! I also would like to know what you made. Mostly so I can get my kids to make that face :)
I love that he heats the frosting only! HILARIOUS! Maybe I should make cookies to have for breakfast tomorrow, I'm sure the kids wouldn't mind.
It is so good to "hear" from you! I wanted to call you the other day, but the number in my phone must be your old one because it was NOT you! :) I'll have to find your new one and call you sometime soon!
Were that at least Oatmeal cookies? Or peanut butter!!! What's up with the face?
Post a Comment