Monday, August 13, 2012

Baby Guess

Take a guess at the gender of the baby and when you think he/she will arrive. While you're at it, guess the size too.

Previous stats to help you out:

Paul was due Dec. 16 and arrived Dec. 18 (after induction) at 2:02 am. He weighed 7 lbs. 5 oz. and was 19 1/2 in. long.

Sam was due Feb. 13 and arrived Feb. 9 at 9:23 am. He weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz. and was 19 in. long.

Audrey was due Sept. 30 and arrived Oct. 1 (after induction) at 2:51 pm. She was 7 lbs. 8 oz. and was 20 in. long.

Baby in utero is due Sept. 12. At my appointment today I was dilated to a one and 80% effaced. I'm not planning an induction unless I go 2 weeks over my due date. My midwife seems to think it'll come early, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

We are getting excited to meet a new one of these:




15 comments:

Karyl said...

Girl. Sept. 10th. 7lbs. 10oz. Sooo excited for you!

Heidi.. said...

I want to guess! :)

I say this:

Girl
7 lbs 7 oz
20 1/2 inches long
coming: Sept 9th between 5-6pm

:)
Heidi E!

Tina said...

Boy
Sept 10
7 lbs 3 oz
19 inches

Robyn said...

I think it's a girl. september 5, 6 pounds 12 ounces. 19.5 inches. Here's hoping "she" comes early. :)

Kim-the-girl said...

Don't hate me for my guess...

Boy
8 lb. 1 oz.
Sept 15
4:42 am

Good luck! I can't believe how close its getting to be !

izzynjen said...

Gotta be a Girl---it's the pattern
If I wanted to make you feel good, I would say Aug 19, but I bet she comes Sept 7. 8lbs, 20 inches

Whatever else, good luck and I hope everything goes smoothly! Love ya!

Delee said...

Boy
Sept 5 (Steve's B-day!)
7lbs 4oz
I really hope everything goes well!
can't wait to meet him/her!

Cam said...

Girl
Sept 5th
7 lbs. 4 oz.
19.5"
Good luck!

Travis and Heather said...

Well, I have to guess Sept. 9th because it is my favorite persons birthday. No, not my birthday, Travis's. I hope it is a boy because any girl that would have to grow up knowing how ridiculously adorable, darling, sweet, and scrumptious Audrey is may...ya know...come on. Everyone knows what I'm talking about here.
7 lbs. 8 oz.
Best of luck to you my dear. I hope you have some sort of energy to blog about being a mom of four. Give me courage SISTER!!

Janelle Johnson said...

Boy
August 30, 2012
7 lbs. 7 oz.
20 inches

Karyl said...

I forgot to post my inches guess. 20.5 inches.

Karyl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kd said...

Hello Terra.
My guesses are
You're having
a boy on
September 1.
He will be 19.5 inches long
weight 7 lbs 4 oz.
Best to you.

Kathy

Margaret said...

My grandma guess is, more like a wish...
Easy delievery on your due date,
A boy, but would love it to be a girl too
7 lbs. 2 oz
19 inches.

Becky said...

I guess "Air Bill" will come on August 29th (The best month of the year!) @ 7:30am (Good Morning Mom!) and weigh in at 8 lb 1 oz and stretch to 20" long.

Kiley