Friday, September 14, 2007

Layers Tee-Party

I'm having a Layers Clothing party! I'm really excited about these clothes--they're extra long, super cute and way comfy. Right now is the Summer Clearance. The Fall line comes out October 1st. Check out the website and let me know if there's something you want to order.

4 comments:

Bennett Family said...

hey! its your old babysitter niki (willey) bennett! how are you? i saw your post on my friend terra's blog! (terra and jeremy daneil)
cute family!

Natalie said...

Hey I finally found your blog. Good to see how your life is going. All is well on our side. As soon as I figure out how to put your link on my blog I'll check on you and your family more often. Hope to see you guys soon!

Cam said...

hi Terra- so I was wondering when your party was gonna be now? See ya later--

Anonymous said...

Do they have men's sizes?