My sweet and easy-going baby has been replaced by Monster-Teething-Sam the last few days. I don't know if because he's such a pleasant and easy baby that teething has been such a contrast or if teething really is going to be terrible for Sam. It finally broke through today (bottom left) so I hope we're over the worst of it. Unfortunately this is the first tooth of, how many?

Today he wouldn't eat his dinner and I had flashbacks of Paul, who at 9 months would not eat even an ounce of baby jar food. I was really hoping to stretch it out with Sam, but can you blame the kid for not liking smashed rice, veggies and meat without even a pinch of salt or butter. So he had his first "real" meal tonight and he did okay. Fortunately dinner was easy to adapt for him. It's a good thing he's just so darn cute!

The night (and days) have turned colder and the boys were snuggling in their new warm jammies. I thought this picture was so sweet of them together. Paul looks especially cute in his green (which is his favorite) dino pjs and so grown up too. I'll have to post a full-length shot of him.
7 comments:
I love pajama pictures! That's too cute!
I don't know if you can go back to baby food - it looks like Sam is having a great time with those peas.
Sorry to hear about the grumpiness, I hope it gets better (for both your sakes). My first two kids were grumpy with their first tooth, but then with their others I wouldn't even know. Levi is another story...let's just say I hope Sam's experience doesn't follow Levi's. :)
Cute pajama boys. That is a lot of peas for little Sam! Did he eat them all? With Isaac I have realized that I should only put a little bit of food on his tray at a time, otherwise he tosses it overboard just for fun. But I have to watch for him to be ready for more, otherwise we get a blood-curdling scream to signify his desire for more . Once we look at him he'll do baby sign for "more", but he thinks he has to shriek at us first. Fun times...
Molly is going through the teething thing right now too... it is SO much fun. She's just fussing and clinging on me all day. Its a little strange for us too, because she has been such a good baby. She's already got two, I hope the next one is soon coming. :) Good luck with yours!
how did you change your layout/background? it looks AWESOME!!!
Cute background, and cute boys! Sam is looking so blonde! Can't wait to see them!
In my many months of blogging and blog watching never have I seen such a display of charisma and cuteness. It was a pleasure to read your post "pleasantries"
Post a Comment