Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Tag, I'm It

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Finally turning 16 and able to date (not that anyone was knocking down my door).
2. Driving (and I got into 2 accidents--the only 2 I've ever caused).
3. Working at Hartland Dental as a filer, room-stocker, instrument-sterilizer, etc.
4. Starting my junior year at Puyallup High. Go Vikes!
5. Shopping at the mall--it may have been a daily occurance.

5 things on my to-do list today (I'll do tomorrow since it's late):
1. Grocery shopping :(
2. Call my brother-in-law cause we missed his birthday today.
3. Return our way-over-due library books and get new ones for me this time.
4. Try, again, to keep my patience during Paul's tantrum phase.
5. Oh, and, clean, cook, change diapers, feed kids, laundry...

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate!
2. Chocolate with peanut butter.
3. Chocolate with caramel.
4. Frozen chocolate.
5. Hot chocolate.

5 songs I know the lyrics to (these are ones I sing almost daily):
1. "Oh What do you do in the Summertime" (aka the Green Song)
2. the Paul Song
3. the Sam Song
4. Brahms Lullaby
5. ABC's

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off student loans
2. Buy a nice house
3. Buy a new car (probably a mini-van)
4. Give very nice gifts to family and friends
5. Go on vacations (especially to Italy)

5 bad habits:
1. Losing my temper
2. Procrastinating
3. Online shopping
4. Interrupting people
5. Criticizing

5 things I’ll never wear again:
1. Stirrup stretch pants
2. Body glitter
3. High school dance dresses
4. Big bangs with lots of Aqua Net
5. Neon shoe laces

5 favorite toys:
1. Books
2. Camera
3. Crafting/scrapbooking/sewing stuff
4. Stroller
5. Computer

5 people I'm tagging:
1. Aubrey S.
2. Delee
3. Tina
4. Stacey
5. Dean

4 comments:

Delee said...

That was cute, I hope I did it right.

Kim-the-girl said...

You're so concise in your answers, I just rambled on and on. Thanks for humoring me, its fun to get to know new things about friends!

Aubrey said...

Its fun to get to know you better. But when I read part about all the chocolate it reminded me of a saying i saw this past weekend. Thought it was funny, and of course its not refering to you.
"Chocolate makes your clothes Shrink"

KellyAnne said...

That was so fun. I was hoping you'd do one. The chocolate part made me laugh a lot. Oh and the body glitter! Not sure what the Paul song and the Sam song are...?