Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Halloween



This year Paul was a fireman and Sam was a puppy dog (the costume I made for Paul when he was a baby). We went trick-or-treating downtown Forest Grove in the afternoon with some friends. Paul had a lot of fun and was brave enough to go in and say trick-or-treat by himself. Surprisingly the only thing he insisted on eating was the apple he got. I ended up throwing away most of his candy, but he did get to pick out a few pieces.
I made our annual festive dinner. This year I went with a trick or treat theme and we had cupcakes and cookies. Then Jeremy took Paul to the dorms for some more fun.
We went to the PAVA party the week before and had fun eating and playing games. Sam tried his first pickle and had a few bites of cookie as well. We skipped the parade this year since Jeremy is not in classes any more. But it was a happy halloween!

2 comments:

KellyAnne said...

Wow, what cute cute kids, and Terra I am very impressed with your festive dinner. We always have soup on Halloween. You never cease to amaze me!

Kim-the-girl said...

Your kids do look so cute! And so grown up, how is possible for them to change so much in just 3 months? You look great too! That red lipstick is quite exciting!