Terra, thanks for the comments! I think we are looking at Beaverton or Hillsboro. We have some friends that live there and Heath is going to go check it out. Your family is so cute!!!
Cute pics Ter! Hey when are you going to update your Glimpse blog? I was thinking of starting a little blog to track the books I'm reading. I got the idea from your glimpse one. BTW, Happy LAte Easter!!
Looks like you ahd a fun warm Easter!! and congrat on the Salt Lake VA. That is so nice to know where you will be. And you guys won't have to move. How nice!!
11 comments:
Can I say how jealous I am that you guys got to have your Easter egg hunt outside? Did I mention it snowed yesterday?? Y
Terra, thanks for the comments! I think we are looking at Beaverton or Hillsboro. We have some friends that live there and Heath is going to go check it out. Your family is so cute!!!
I love your family picture! How do you put pictures in your heading like that?....
They all look so cute. I love it. Looks like a fun Easter
They all look so cute. I love it. Looks like a fun Easter
They all look so cute. I love it. Looks like a fun Easter
I love your new pictures. You have such a cute family! :) You all look great!
Looks like the kids had a nice Easter! Very fun!!!
Such cute pictures! Happy Easter Terra!
Cute pics Ter! Hey when are you going to update your Glimpse blog? I was thinking of starting a little blog to track the books I'm reading. I got the idea from your glimpse one. BTW, Happy LAte Easter!!
Looks like you ahd a fun warm Easter!! and congrat on the Salt Lake VA. That is so nice to know where you will be. And you guys won't have to move. How nice!!
Post a Comment