So a while ago I started another blog, Glimpse, mostly to keep track of my ideas. I recently updated, so you're welcome to check it out whenever (there's a link on my sidebar).
I commented on your Glimpses site, but forgot to thank you again for the yummy dinner! We'll have you guys over once we are settled into our new home! Yay!
Cool idea, I have thought about doing a blog with the decorating I have done in my house, but then I feel like I am showing the world my house. Isnt it fun to decorate, and organize. Cute job on the new site.
5 comments:
I commented on your Glimpses site, but forgot to thank you again for the yummy dinner! We'll have you guys over once we are settled into our new home! Yay!
Well it's about TIME! :)
dude, how do all my friends have time for two blogs?
Cool idea, I have thought about doing a blog with the decorating I have done in my house, but then I feel like I am showing the world my house. Isnt it fun to decorate, and organize. Cute job on the new site.
Love the "other" blog. I'm going to post a link on mine.
Post a Comment