Here's a video of Sam walking. It's a lot of fun having him toddle all around the house. He's already more steady than he was last week, and he's working on standing up on his own. He loves to carry things around while he walks or clap. He's at such a cute stage. He tries to say lots of new words and gives the very best kisses. He's also quite an eater lately and can eat more than Paul--he likes meat too, even though he still doesn't have any molars. Minus the whining and tantrums, he's just a doll.
We went to the zoo last week and the first thing we saw were the monkeys. After that, Sam would say the monkey sound for every animal. Now he loves to make the monkey sound whenever he hears the word monkey or even tonight when Paul was playing with his stuffed monkey. I tried to get it on video, but he wasn't in a very good performing mood I guess.
11 comments:
Wow he's fast! It's like he just woke up and said, "I'm ready to walk today," and he's almost running! So cute. I'm so glad he's feeling better.
yay sam man! and why do your videos always end with sam getting hurt... haha. I miss you guys!
Yay for walking! I love it when they start, I get a little less obsessive about clean floors when they aren't crawling all over them.
He is so cute. I love that you can post videos now, it's a great way to keep in touch with family that you don't live by.
Wow, he's on the MOVE! Your life will never be the same! :)
I can't believe he's that old already! What a great stage. Also, congrats on getting the residency!! It was such a relief when Randy was matched and we didn't have to worry about a job for another year:-)
Hooray! He is so cute! And fast! Levi's nickname is "monkey" because of the sound. Now he gets all into it whenever we call him that, with actions as well as sound...too much fun!
Hi Terra! Heath got in to Portland State. So we might be moving there. Did you live any where near there? Any tips or advice? We're trying to find a great place to live somewhere near the light rail...Beaverton, Hillsdale or Gresham, I believe. Or maybe you know someone there we can talk to. I'll email you too. Thanks. :)
How Cute! Devin says Thank you just like that right now. How fun!
hey, we're gonna be in ut for Easter weekend. It would be wonderful to see you guys if we get the chance. I'm not sure what our schedule is going to be like that weekend cause my fam's in town but just in case, let me know what your number is.
WOW! He is really moving. It cracks me up how he always gets knocked over. I think Jer and Paul aren't use to him walking yet? I love his little voice. love you!!
Post a Comment