Sam started rolling last week from his belly to his back and I finally got it on video. He's really getting into a fun stage. All day long he's been talking to himself (oh no! if I get two talkers!). He's beginning to grab things, play with toys and discover his hands. He likes to watch his brother and he gets distracted by Paul when he's eating.
4 comments:
Yeah, Sam! That was so fun to watch! Jaxson loved it, too.
Love, Delee
Terra- How do you post videos like that? I haven't been able to figure it out yet.
Aubrey
Hi Aub--it's pretty easy--you just go on youtube to where you have the video and there's an embeded URL. Copy that and then go to your post that you're composing and click the HTML mode. Then paste it in and publish. I hope that makes sense. (Jer figured it out for me!)
The roll was so slow and controlled, he looks like a pro!
Post a Comment