Monday, May 21, 2007

We Miss Daddy!

At about 7:15 this morning Paul's eyelids fluttered open and he said, "Where's Daddy?" I said that he was at clinic for the day. He said, "Oh-uh," disappointedly. He tossed and turned a little, trying to wake up and then looked at me and said, "oh-uh" again.

Jer started his rotations today and he'll have some long days with lots of commuting. Paul is a big Daddy's boy and asks about Daddy many times during the day. As he declared when I tried to explain how Daddy goes to clinic to take care of us and Mommy stays home to have fun with him, "I want Mommy and Daddy, though." So, we miss Daddy!

2 comments:

Delee said...

The boys are so cute! I watched your clips of them and almost cried seeing everyone outside at Mom & Dad's playing ball. I miss you alot! I hope everything goes great with Jer's rotations.
Love you, Delee

Kim-the-girl said...

I know what you mean about missing Daddy. I can't tell you the amount of times I heard the expression, "Is Dad home yet?" or "When will Daddy be home?" just in the 1 1/2 days since clinic started. Ethan is just in FG these first couple days of the week too, Thursday and Friday will be a lot worse. Good luck to you and yours. Lets get together!