I don't know...the eyes on Sam look a bit more like yours than Jeremy's to me. Paul looks a lot like his dad, but I'm really bad at this game so don't be offended if I answered wrong. ;)
I think they both look more like Jeremy, especially Sam. Paul has some Spencer features but, he's a daddy look alike. You were such an adorable baby! I can't believe us kids looked so different, especially as babies. At least your boys look like they belong to both of you. And they're cute brothers!
2 comments:
I don't know...the eyes on Sam look a bit more like yours than Jeremy's to me. Paul looks a lot like his dad, but I'm really bad at this game so don't be offended if I answered wrong. ;)
I think they both look more like Jeremy, especially Sam. Paul has some Spencer features but, he's a daddy look alike.
You were such an adorable baby! I can't believe us kids looked so different, especially as babies. At least your boys look like they belong to both of you. And they're cute brothers!
Post a Comment