Yesterday we drove out of town about 15 miles (on the way to the coast) and stopped on the side of the road to have a picnic on Gales Creek (literally). We didn't stay long due to the mosquitoes, but it was fun to get out and enjoy the beautiful northwest. This is about as adventurous as the Gerritsen's get!



2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL! What highway were you on? Were there any trailheads near there? Good for you guys getting out there, we need to do that more often!
Terra!!! I just saw your post on my blog today and was so excited I totally yelled to Damon! We seriously were just talking about you guys a few weeks ago and wondering how you were doing. Your boys are so cute! We both have two boys, how fun :) I'll email you when we get home from vacation. We're in Chicago right now for our anniversary, but will be home in a few days. Anyway, good to hear from you.
Post a Comment