Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Portland Children's Museum


Today we went to the Children's Museum
with our good friends the Wright's. Paul had
a great time and especially enjoyed the
waterworks. He wants to go again tomorrow
after his nap he said. Sam spent his time in
the stroller and sleeping. It was fun to take a
family trip on Jer's day off.

3 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

I totally thought that top picture was a picture of a picture, but how cute that its a giant frame you stand in. Looks like you had a lot of fun, I need to take my kids there again.

Kim-the-girl said...

I love the addition to the top of your blog, those black and white photos are awesome. Your blog looks sooo good.

Devin said...

glad you guys had fun without us :(
we miss you guys. The box of diapers I brought home had a picture of a redheaded boy and Lucy got excited and squealed "PAUL!" while pointing at it.