Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sam Loves Food!

Sam had his first taste of rice cereal today and I caught it on video. He has started licking his lips when he sees us eating, so I thought he was ready to try some. Boy, does this kid love to eat! I was surprised how well he did for his first time. I thought he'd like it since he's really not picky about what he eats (or drinks I should say). He takes a bottle of any temperature well and even drank soy formula once when that's all we had in the house. Delicious!

3 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

What a great little eater! My boys were both curious to try Levi's baby food too, now that's what I wish I had on video. :o)

Delee said...

Sam is so cute and what an eater! How come you got two great eaters and it takes Jaxson 1/2 an hour to eat eat a single meal?! Your boys will definately be the bigger boys and Jaxson will be the little cousin. I can't wait to get them together again. Jaxson can say Paul now, (it sounds the same as ball) he loves to watch his videos.
Love ya, Delee

Aubrey said...

Too cute!!! That is funny that Paul wanted to try it, and liked it a first. That is nice to have good eaters.