Sunday, August 19, 2007
My Latest Project
As any of you that have slipcovers can relate to, I love the fact that I have a cover for my couch that I can wash, but it never stays in place. I've tried several things and to no avail. So, I decided to cut up my cover and use it to make a custom slipcover. (Mostly cause Jeremy said it wouldn't work and so my stubbornness kicked in--I hate it when someone tells me I "can't"). Anyway, it took a lot longer than I thought and don't look too closely (I did not inherit my grandma's meticulous sewing gene) but here's the end result. I'm rather satisfied with it--at least it should work until we can actually buy a couch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
it looks so great!!! Way to go!
Wow, I am amazed! It's beautiful-- can you make me one? :)
Very impressive! Does it stay put better now? Nice job.
It turned out great, Terra!
You are so talented. Although you really shouldn't post stuff like that and make the rest of us look so bad!!
Post a Comment