Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Some Funny Quotes by Paul

Well I didn't mean to sound so depressed in that last post, so here's something to lighten the mood a little. Oh, and, thanks for all your encouraging comments!

"Mommy, is the moon coming to our house?"
"No, you can't kiss me, I'm dangerous."
"I'm not pretending, I'm ... realing."
Jeremy: "Aul-Pay, o-day ou-yay nder-uay tand-say ig-pay atin-lay?"
Paul (without missing a beat): "no."
"Let's go to the pizz-ark!"

Paul's imagination is emerging and it's been a lot of fun. He is also having fun with rhyming and word play. I love how every kid is different. His language skills are better than some 4-year-olds, yet he has no interest in numbers and letters (except he's working on singing his ABC's and does pretty well). But he can't count consistently to 10. He's fun.

5 comments:

KellyAnne said...

I LOVE those. I can totally imagine his face as he says them. I wish he could come over and play. :)

Delee said...

Paul is so fun! I loved the time we were singing a hymn in church and he was singing his ABC's at the top of his lungs. I'm so glad he's pretending more and more it's one of my favorite stages!

Debra said...

Hey guys. Tell Paul we miss going to the Pizark with him. Hope all is well.

Kim-the-girl said...

He is too cute! We miss you so much!

Kathy Ricks said...

Oh Button you are exactly the mother you were meant to be! Your boys are so welled loved it makes me proud! Keep on going it doesn't get any easier! I'll love you forever, Aunt Kathy