I loved it!!! Could hardly put it down. I was going to wait for Jer to read it first so we didn't have to fight over it at night, but them we borrowed a neighbor's and read it together (sort of). I'm sort of sad that the series is over--it was really brilliant. Book 7 is definitely my favorite. Here are some things I liked best:
Harry's "coming of age"
Harry sacrificing himself
The flawed heroes and heroines
Good triumphing over evil (I loved when Voldemort and Harry face off at the end and Harry calls him Riddle and says he has a stronger weapon and more knowledge)
Wrapping the story all up and getting answers at last!
Check out the Book Club Blog link for more...
4 comments:
YES! I totally agree, book 7 was the best. I was having an internal struggle with myself as I was reading it... I couldn't put it down, but at the same time, I wanted the book to last forever because I know its the last one! In fact, two days after I finished it, I picked it up and started reading it again!!
I just told my family I wanted to read it again too! I keep reliving several of the moments in my head, it was just awesome.
I finished it last night. WOW! What a rollercoaster ride of emotions! But I absolutely loved it-- it's one of the most intriguing books I have ever read, and yes I LOVED FINALLY having all the answers! I can't stop thinking about it though- like you said Kim. Different things keep coming back to me. I need to read it again too. But first I need to reread the part in the tower at the end of book 6. I don't remember some of the details and I think I'll appreciate what happens in the end better. Amazing book!
Harry Potter is real and wizards will reveal themselves soon. The books were just an experiment to see how the muggle population would handle a potential coming out of hiding by the wizards and witches. Oh and ya it was the best one out of all of them. You and me Terra...biggest nerds of the family!! :)
Post a Comment