OK, so is the top one Paul? I know I should totally be able to tell, but I just want to make sure I got it right. They do look and sound a lot a like. So cute!
You know what is so weird? I was just looking at the video of Sam before I even saw the one of Paul and thinking, he's starting to look a lot like his big brother! So cute! They grow up too fast.
5 comments:
OK, so is the top one Paul? I know I should totally be able to tell, but I just want to make sure I got it right. They do look and sound a lot a like. So cute!
Yes,Paul is the top one. I should have put that in there.
WOw that is so fun! Justin and I both really enjoyed these videos. We miss you guys!
That it so cute! I thought they looked pretty different especially the hair. They sound just alike, that's for sure! I miss them already!
You know what is so weird? I was just looking at the video of Sam before I even saw the one of Paul and thinking, he's starting to look a lot like his big brother! So cute! They grow up too fast.
Post a Comment