




So this how cheap I am. I didn't want to spend the money and go through the hassle of professional pictures, so we borrowed my brother-in-law's camera and set up our own "studio." I got some great ones of Sam, but after over 200 pictures only 1 or 2 turned out of the two of them together. It was a crazy time. Here are a few of my favorites though. And if I do say so myself, they are good-looking little fellows.
9 comments:
I say way to go! I love the idea of doing it yourself! The pictures turned out cute!
Oh man, these are adorable! I first saw the pics in your header and I LOVE Paul's hair. I always like Dallin's hair longer too but I don't know how to style it. I love the color of your boys' hair too. They are stinkin cute kiddos!
You are right. They are good looking fellow. I never realized how much they look alike. I am the same way about professional photos. Most the time I like our kandid ones better becuase my kids are afraid of strangers so they usually end up crying through the whole session. that's when I wish I had Quillan Kasl around.
I have to say that even with professional photo shoots, I've ended up with only one or two good ones of the kids together. It is next to impossible. Your boys are so cute!
They look awesome!
I think you did a great job and saved yourself a lot of money, too. Your boys are adorable!! seriously.
They turned out awesome. I'm planning on doing something similar at easter time. I bought matchy outfits for the kids. Hopefully the weather will be nice so we can do them outside. It seems like outdoor pictures always turn out better.
Cute boys! I love the red hair! I think that professional photos are way too expensive and stressful to be worth it. The last time I tried to get Ella's done, I had to take her to three different places before we got some pictures to turn out. That was a fun day.
The boys are so handsome! I can't believe Sam is already one. My kids got the same sickness when we were in Utah two weeks ago. Beckham had a hard time as well. Hope they are all feeling better!
Post a Comment