I have a couple tags to catch up on (thanks Rachel and Jen). I also think they're pretty fun.
What is your husband’s name? Jeremy Paul Gerritsen
How long have you been together? It's coming up on 7 years since we started dating.
How long did you date? 4 months and engaged for 8 months.
Who eats more? Jeremy--but I can out eat him on occasion.
Who said I love you first? He did.
Who is taller? He is by a whole foot.
Who has more speeding tickets? Probably Jer--but neither of us has gotten one in a long time.
Who is smarter? I say he is and he says I am.
Who is more sensitive? Me, no question. I cry pretty much daily.
Who does the laundry? Me.
Who does the dishes? Me.
Who sleeps on the right? Me and Jer sleeps in the middle.
Who pays the bills? Online and I actually set most of them up when we moved, but Jeremy does the budget.
Who mows the lawn? Jeremy did when we had one.
Who cooks dinner? Me.
Who drives when you are together? He does usually.
Who is more stubborn? I say he is and he says I am. But he really is.
Who kissed whom first? Jeremy did.
Who asked who out first? Jeremy and I didn't want to go.
Who proposed? Jeremy did--I had just moved to Provo for school and then after 9-11 he decided to make it official.
Who has more siblings? I have 4 and he has 2.
-------------------------
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was 16, so dating
2. driving
3. hanging out with friends and going to the mall
4. attending Puyallup High School
5. working at Hartland Dental.
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Laundry.
2. Get Sam back on a good nap routine.
3. Have a play-date at the park with an old friend, Drea.
4. More laundry.
5. Make plans for a Friday Night date.
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. String cheese
3. Popcorn
4. Cookies
5. Milk
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off student loans.
2. Buy a house!
3. Buy a mini van.
4. Take some vacations with and without kids.
5. Donate to charities.
3 bad habits:
1. Interrupting.
2. Getting stressed out about non-important things.
3. Letting Paul watch too much T.V.
5 jobs I've had:
1. Dental office assistant
2. Transnuclear West office assistant/manager
3. Ricks College Writing Center Director's Personal Assistant
4. SEPS Learning Center Education Counselor (glorified tutor)
5.UHEAA--Technical Writer and Project Manager
5 things people probably don't know about me:
1. I'm a bit of a perfectionist.
2. Despite my figure, I eat mostly whatever I want and don't exercise.
3. Jeremy and I decided we would get married after only about a month or so of dating.
4. I used to play the piano, the clarinet and the harp. I've also taken voice lessons and sang a solo in a choir concert.
5. I love to edit.
7 comments:
I always enjoy reading other people's responses to these "tags". They're always so interesting. I think that you and I are similar in a few ways, mostly that we enjoy reading (I would love to edit as a job), and maintaining a figure without caution to food or without exercising. I'm just wondering when that's going to catch up to me... but I figure I might as well enjoy it as long as I can!
So, I was curious about why you didn't want to go on your 1st date with Jeremy??
See ya later!
"Who sleeps on the right? Me and Jer sleeps in the middle." Too funny.
I had no idea you were a singer...we could have used your talents back in the FG2 choir! We'll be down in Utah the week before Easter, let me know if you guys will be around we'd love to see you!
Your tags are funny, especially the first one. I'd never seen that one before.
That was fun! And I thought I knew you pretty well.
I had to laugh at the part about being stubborn. I can see it in both of you but in good ways. Stubborn is not always bad. :)
Wish we could hang out!
Awesome Terra, those were funny. I hope you guys settle up here.
Loved it. Gone are my days of eating and not worrying about gaining weight--my body is completely different after two (almost three!) kids. Oh well!
Hey--we LOVE your recipe for lasagne. It's so great to finally have the right amounts for the besciamella! THANK YOU! Nate could eat it every week! The only difference is that we use Johnsonville Sweet Basil Italian Sausage for the Ragu--I like it better.
Anyway, have a good day!
Post a Comment